Applications are invited from skilled contestants for filling up 101 Act-Apprentices for imparting training in Technical Training Centre, Rail Coach Factory (Kapurthala). Applicants, who are interested to apply for Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2017, can submit online RCF Application Form before last date should be reached that is 21-09-2017.
To fill Rail Coach Factory Kapurthala Online Form for Rail Coach Factory Apprenticeship Recruitment, you may need to follow below mentioned guidelines and apply before the end date should be reached. Candidates can get more information related to Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2018 from this page which is well settled below by the team of jobscareerinfo.com.
Rail Coach Factory Recruitment:
|Organization Name||Rail Coach Factory|
|Last Date To Apply Online||21-09-2017|
Rail Coach Factory Vacancies:
|Sr. No.||Disciplines Name||Total Vacancy|
|6||Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||04|
|9||AC & Ref Mechanic||07|
Applicants, who wish to grab Rail Coach Factory Apprenticeship Vacancies, should have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training..
- Candidate’s age should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 21.09.2017.
- Relaxation in age will be provided as per organization norms for Rail Coach Factory Kapurthala Recruitment 2017.
Selected aspirants for Rail Coach Factory Kapurthala Apprentice 2017 will receive a good amount of salary package which is offered by reputed organization
Download From Here: Rail Coach Factory Recruitment Notification
Application Fee Details:
- General category applicants should have to pay Rs. 100/- as an application fee.
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen / Women / Minorities / Persons with Disabilities / Economically backward classes are exempted from any fee
- Fee will be paid through demand draft in favour of FA& CAO/RCF/Kapurthala must reach in the office of General Manager (P), Rail Coach Factory,Kapurthala -144602.
- Selection of aspirants for Rail Coach Factory Kapurthala Jobs 2017 will be done through merit list prepared of all candidates who apply against the notification.
- The merit list will be prepared for the purpose on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation + ITI marks in the trade in which apprenticeship is to be done.
How to Apply for Rail Coach Factory Recruitment?
- Interested job seekers for RCF Apprenticeship Recruitment may apply by submitting online application form before last date.
- For this, applicants will have to visit official website which is www.rcf.indianrailways.gov.in.
- On homepage, you may hit on “Apply Online for training under ACT Apprenticeship Act 1961 Notification of training under Act Apprenticeship Act 1961” link.
- Now, must fill online form with entire information and upload digital images of all documents and with their recent colour photographs.
- Application completed in all aspects must be submit it by pressing the “Submit” button and get printout of it for future need.
Click Here To: Rail Coach Factory Recruitment Apply Online
Last Date To Fill Online Application Form: 21-09-2017
Applicants may open this Official Link to know more about Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2017 – 2018. You can also follow us on Facebook or Goggle plus to get latest info about RCF Apprenticeship Vacancies on your timeline wall.