OMPL Recruitment 2018: OMPL invites applications from Engineering graduates/Diploma holders passed out in the year 2015, 2016 and 2017 for engagement as Graduate Apprentice Trainee /Technician Apprentice Trainee for a period of one year. Apprentices are required for the following subject fields:
Total Training Slot: 17
Graduate Apprentice Training:
Chemical Engineering =4 Posts.
Electrical and Electronics Engineering =4 Posts
Electronics & Communication Engineering = 1 Post
Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering: = 1 Post.
Mechanical Engineering =2 Posts
Degree in Engineering in the respective discipline.
Rs. 4,984 /- per month (inclusive of all).
Technician Apprenticeship Training:
Chemical Engineering= 2 Posts
Electrical and Electronics Engineering = 2 Posts
Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering = 1 Post.
Diploma in Engineering in the respective discipline.
Rs. 3,542 /- per month (inclusive of all).
HOW TO APPLY:
- A candidate fulfilling the eligibility criteria shall log on to “career” page of www.ompl.co.in and click on the link “Engagement of Apprentice: Advt.No.02/2018”. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Before filling the application online, candidate has to ensure that he/she is fulfilling the advertised specifications by reading the detailed advertisement available on the link “Detailed advertisement- Advt.No.02/2018”.
- If the candidate is fulfilling the advertised specifications, then he/she can click the link “Registration Form for Graduate Apprentice Trainee” for graduate apprentices and “Registration Form for Technician Apprentice Trainee” for Technician apprentices and fill the details in the respective fields.
- Candidate will have to fill the requisite information like Candidate’s Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Category, whether Person with Disability, Discipline, Educational Qualification, E-mail Id, Mobile Number, Experience, Communication Address, Declaration, etc. On submission of details, Candidate will be prompted to check the filled details and fill/make corrections if any, otherwise to SUBMIT his/her final data.
- Photograph and Signature is to be up-loaded as per instructions given on the website in the link “Guidelines for scanning the Photograph, Signature, Caste Certificate and PWD Certificate”. There will be 4 separate links for uploading Photograph, Signature, Caste Certificate and PWD Certificate. Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph, Signature, Caste Certificate, and PWD Certificate”.
- Submission of Online Application Form will commence from: 31/01/2018 at 10.00 Hrs (IST)
- Last Date for Online Application: 01/03/2018 till 23:59 Hrs (IST).
- Availability of Admit Cards on website / Admit Cards through mail: 15 days prior to announced date of examination.
- Date of Written Test: Will be announced on OMPL website.