North Western Railway (NWR) invites applications for the post of 1164 Act Apprentice under Apprentice Act 1961. Apply Online before 29 November 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Post Name: Act Apprentice
No. of Vacancy: 1164 Posts (Gen-589, OBC – 311, SC- 177 & ST – 87)
Pay Scale: As per NWR rules
Passed Class 10 High School Exam with 50% Marks and ITI Certificate in Related Trade.
- The decision of the Railway administration in all matters relating to eligibility acceptance or rejection of the applications and mode of selection shall he final.
- Imparting Training in Railway will not confer any right to the candidates tier their absorption in Railway after successful completion of training. In terms of para-10 of Schedule V of the Apprenticeship Rules.1991. notified on 15.07.92 by the Ministry of Labour. It shall not be obligatory on the part of the employer to offer any employment to the Apprentice on completion of period of his/her apprenticeship training in his / her establishment. It shall not he obligatory on the part of the apprentice to accept an employment under the employer. Imparting Training in Railway will not confer any right to the candidates for their absorption in Railway after completion of Training.
- No correspondences for engagement will be entertained.
- CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL DISQUALIFY THE CANDIDATURE AND NO CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED IN THE MATTER.
- Before applying, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other criteria, at any stage of engagement and if erroneously engaged. Such candidates shall be summarily dismissed without notice.
How to Apply:
Interested candidate may apply Online through the website https://rrcactapp.in form 30.10.2017 to 29.11.2017.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 30.10.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 29.11.2017