IDBI Recruitment 2018: IDBI Bank invites applications from the eligible and suitable applicants for the following posts to be filled on contract basis at its different Branches and Offices.
Name of Post: Executive
Vacancies = 760
A Graduate from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD).
Age (years) as on 01/01/2018:
Minimum – 20 years Maximum- 25 years. i.e. the applicant must have been born not earlier than 02 January, 1993 and not later than 01 January, 1998 (both dates inclusive). Upper Age relaxable applicable as per rule.
Tentative Date of Written Test: April 28, 2018*
- Cut-off date for eligibility criteria (Age ): January 01, 2018
- Online Registration: Feb. 06, 2018 to Feb. 28, 2018
- Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges – Online: Feb. 06, 2018 to Feb. 28, 2018
- Date of Pre-Examination training for the SC/ ST / OBC applicants at all centers: Apr. 16, 2018 to Apr. 21, 2018.
- Date of Online Test at all centers: April 28, 2018
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges [Payable from 06.02.2018 to 28.02.2018 (both dates inclusive)] shall be as follows – `150/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates· `700/- for all other
How to apply:
Candidates can apply only online from 06.02.2018 to 28.02.2018 and no other mode of application will be accepted. Before applying online, candidates should:
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile number, which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. IDBI Bank may send call letters for the Examination and other information through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID/mobile number, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile number. Before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number. In case of non-reaching of the communication/information due to technical defect, error or failure, IDBI Bank shall not be responsible for the same.