CSIR- CMERI Durgapur/Ludhiana Recruitment 2018: Applications are invited online to fill up the vacancies in this Institute, for the posts of Group – II (1) / Technician – 1 in Level – 2 of Pay Matrix (7th CPC) , in the trades as per the following details:
|Trade||No. of posts||Initial Place of Posting|
|Motor Mechanic / Diesel Mechanic /Driver cum Mechanic / Mechanic(Tractor)||02||CSIR-CMERI, Durgapur|
|SHEET METAL WORKER||01|
|Machinist / Fitter / Welder||02|
|Motor Mechanic / Diesel Mechanic /Driver cum/Mechanic / Mechanic
|SHEET METAL WORKER||01|
|Mechanic Agricultural Machinery||01|
SSC/10th standard with Science subjects with not less than 55 % marks plus ITI certificate in the related trade or National / State trade certificate in related trade or 02 years full time experience as an apprentice training from a recognized Institution in related trade. Educational Qualification:
The upper age limit is 28 years for each post as on the last date of online submission of application i.e. 21.05.2018. The upper age limit is however, relaxable as Govt. Orders.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates are required to apply ONLINE through our website http://www.cmeri.res.in. No other mode of application will be considered.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions for online filling of the application carefully.
- Online Application will be available on CSIR-CMERI website www.cmeri.res.in. (Opens on 00-00-2018 from 09.30 a.m. and Closes on 21-05-2018 at 05.00 p.m. It is mandatory to take the print out of the successfully submitted online application form, sign the same and attach the self attested mandatory documents ( As mentioned in Sl No 6 (a – i), as applicable). The print out of the application alongwith the relevant documents must reach CSIR-CMERI on or before 05.06.2018. Page 7 of 9.
- A non-refundable application fee of Rs. 100/- (one Hundred) only wherever applicable may be deposited through https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm?corpID=377679 and printed copy of e-receipt of the same must be enclosed with the application. The candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Women/CSIR Employees/Candidates otherwise eligible but residing abroad are exempted from submission of application fee.
- Candidates should keep a copy of the application print-out and payment details, if any, for their record. Print-out of Application and payment details will not be available after 05.00 p.m. on the last date of online Application i.e. 21-05-2018.