CDAC-Pune Recruitment 2018: C-DAC Invites online applications for the post of Project Engineers, Project Officer, Project Associate & Project Support Staff purely on contractual basis for various projects for its Pune center.
|Position Name||No. of posts||Educational qualification|
|Project Engineer||69||1. 1st class B. E. / B. Tech. / MCA/ or equivalent degree in relevant discipline. OR
2.First class M. Sc. Computer Science / IT or MCS with minimum 1 year post qualification experience is must. OR
3.ME/ M. Tech or equivalent degree in relevant discipline OR
4. Ph. D in relevant Discipline
|Project Officer||9||Two years full time MBA in System & IT|
|Project Associate||10||First Class Graduate/ Post Graduate in Science/ Engineering or Technology|
|Project Support Staff||1||Graduate with at least 50% Or Post Graduate|
How to apply:
- Candidate should read all the eligibility parameters and ensure that he/she is eligible for the post before starting to apply online.
- Candidate should have a valid email id and mobile no. which should remain valid & active till the completion of selection process.
- While applying online Candidates can click on the ‘Apply’ button provided against each position for which he/she wish to apply.
- Fill all the details in the application form at the appropriate places.
- After filling all the details in online application form click on ‘Submit’ button.
- The required Application fee is to be paid by the applicant either through online payment, using debit/credit cards during the online application process at C-DAC website. It is advised to print and keep the transaction details for own records
- Candidates should scan their photograph in .jpg format (not more than 400 KB) and keep it ready before starting to apply online for uploading.
- A unique application number will be generated by the system, please note this application number for future reference and use. Candidates can take a print of the application form and keep it with them for their own records.
- No hard copy/printed applications should be sent to C-DAC. Incomplete and defectively filled up forms shall be rejected straightway and no subsequent correspondences will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidate working in Government/PSUs/Govt. Autonomous bodies should also apply online in advance and print of the application form, duly filled, and signed, should be forwarded through proper channel to Head of HRD /Sr. HRD Officer of C-DAC, Pune.
- Those who are not forwarding their application through proper channel are required to produce ‘No objection certificate (NOC)’ from their current employer at the time of interview, if called for, failing which they will not be permitted to attend the interview.
|A||Commencement of on-line Registration of application by candidates||March 29, 2018|
|B||Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates||April 15, 2018|
|C||Interview date||Will be communicated by email only|