BHEL offers a challenging and rewarding career to young and dynamic graduates in the disciplines of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering to contribute towards Nation building in the fields of Power, Industry, Transmission, Transportation, Renewable Energy, Oil & Gas, Defence & Water.
Position – Engineer Trainee
Candidates should possess Full Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology or Five year integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree programme in Engineering or Technology in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from a recognized Indian University/ Institute.
Candidates upper age should be 27 years for General, 29 years for Post Graduate in Engineering or Business Administration/ Management candidates as on 01-09-2017 i.e. Candidates born before 01-09-1990 are not eligible to apply. Upper age relaxation is applicable by 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC (NCL) candidates as per rules.
- Candidates should be able to furnish their Degree/ Final Year Mark sheets at the time of Interview by 1st July, 2018, whichever is later.
- Candidates presently employed in Central/ State Government, Autonomous bodies, PSUs may apply through ‘Proper channel’ or submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview from their employer, if they are invited for interview.
- Furnishing of wrong / false information will be a disqualification & BHEL will not be responsible for any consequence of furnishing of such wrong / false information. Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage during the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or candidate is not fulfilling the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- The admission of candidates at all stages of selection process will be provisional and is subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of unique acknowledgement number / Interview call letter to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by BHEL. BHEL takes up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents only once the candidate has been invited for interview.
- Candidates are advised to possess a valid e-mail ID, which is to be entered in the on-line Application Form. They are also advised to retain this e-mail ID active for atleast one year as any important intimation to the candidates shall be provided by BHEL through e-mail. They are further requested to check regularly their e-mail for any communication from BHEL in this regard.
- BHEL recruitment website http://www.careers.bhel.in will provide necessary details regarding, how to apply/general instructions/important dates / FAQs/ Interview call letters etc. No separate communication shall be sent to the candidate by post. It shall be the responsibility of candidate to read the detailed instructions on the website and adhere to application requirements. Candidates are advised to visit the website http://careers.bhel.in regularly for updates.
Start Date to Apply Online: 12-02-2018 at 10:00 AM
Last Date to Apply Online: 12-03-2018 at 11:59 PM