Airports Authority of India Recruitment for 69 Posts of Junior Asstt.
Airports Authority of India invites applications from the eligible candidates who are domicile of Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, and Tripura for the post of Junior Assistant (Fire Service) NE-4 level at various Airports in the above States in North Eastern Region. Applicants shall apply for the above post through online application link hosted in career pages of website i.e., https://www.aai.aero/en/careers/recruitment.
Name & Level of Post: Junior Assistant (Fire Service) NE-4 level)
No of vacancies*: 69
Scale of Pay: Rs.12,500-28,500/- (Under revision w.e.f. 01/01/2017);
In addition to Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, Perks, HRA and other benefits which include CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Scheme, Medical Benefits, etc. are admissible as per Airports Authority of India Rules & Regulations.
- a) 10th Pass+3 years approved regular Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile/Fire with minimum 50% marks; OR b) 12th Pass(Regular Study) with 50% marks.
- Age limit 18 to 30 years as on15.01.2018.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (Non‐Creamy layer) candidates.
- Length of service extended by 3 years for Ex‐
- Upper age limits are relaxable by 10 years for candidates who are in regular service of AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA, subject to attainment of 50 years.
HOW to APPLY:
- Applicants satisfying the eligibility conditions may apply only through online application link hosted in career pages of our website i.e. https://www.aai.aero/en/careers/recruitment.
- Applicant will view instructions page and they will have to accept the terms & conditions by clicking ‘I AGREE’ checkbox given below and pressing the ‘START’ button.
- Applicant should sign up first with their valid E‐mail ID and Mobile number. On signing up, the Password and Login ID will be sent to the registered E‐mail ID and Mobile number provided by the candidate. The applicant should ensure the correctness of Mobile Number and E‐mail ID during registration process.