ECIL Recruitment for 40 Posts of Tradesman – B (WG-III)
Electronics Corporation of India Limited, a leading Public Sector Company with a turnover of .1500 Crores (A Unit of Department of Atomic Energy) is looking for dynamic, experienced and result oriented personnel for the posts of Tradesman-B [WG-III] for different Trades. The details of vacancies and other relevant information are as given below:-
Total no. of vacancies: 40 Posts
Reservations: OBC-11, SC-06 & ST-03.
Tradesman – B (WG-III)-Scale Rs. 7280/- with Annual Increment @ 3% .
Matriculation/SSC or its equivalent plus ITI with NAC (NCVT) or Matriculation/SSC or its equivalent plus ITI with one year relevant area of experience.
- In addition to emoluments as mentioned against each post; PF, Gratuity, Medical benefits, Leave etc., as per rules of the Corporation will be applicable.
- Reservations for SC/ST, OBC [Non-creamy layer], PWD and Ex-Servicemen categories will be applicable as per Government of India guidelines.
- It may please be noted that Pay Scales are due for revision with effect from 01/01/2017.*
28 years upper age limit for unreserved candidates as on 30.11.2017. However, maximum age relaxation is allowed upto 40 years for those who worked or working with ECIL as Sr. Artisan/Junior Artisan with ITI qualification plus NAC or ITI qualification plus experience of tenure based contract. The resultant applicable relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates will also be allowed on this count.
- The candidates who worked in ECIL as Senior / Junior Artisan on fixed tenure based contract should provide their service certificate and certificate of relief issued by ECIL at the time of Certificate verification process. Further, the candidates working in ECIL as Senior / Junior Artisan on fixed tenure based contract should route their application through proper channel as indicated in the Personnel Circular.
- Before applying, candidate should read the complete advertisement carefully and ensure that he / she fulfill eligibility criteria of post notified in the advertisement in all respects.
- A non-refundable Application Fee of Rs.500/-is applicable for General & OBC candidates.
- Candidates claiming to belong to any particular category of SC / ST / OBC / PWD shall necessarily submit a copy of certificate, in the proforma prescribed by Govt. of India, as the case may be, from a Competent Authority.
- The Management reserves right to limit the number of candidates to be called for written test/trade test.
- All qualifications should be from a recognized Industrial Training Institute [NCVT] / Appropriate Statutory Authority / NAC [National Apprenticeship Certificate].
- The candidates working in Government Departments /PSUs should route their application through proper channel or ‘No Objection Certificate’ should be produced at the time of Certificate Verification process invariably.
- The selected candidates are liable to serve the Corporation anywhere in India.
- Only on-line applications are accepted.
- No TA (to & fro rail fare) will be paid for outstation candidates appearing for Written Test.
- The short-listed out-stationed candidates of SC, ST & PWD for Trade-Test will be paid Travelling Expenses claim by the shortest route to the Place of Trade Test / Skill Test [i.e., from nearest railway station as per address for correspondence (within India) mentioned in the Application form], subject to production of documentary proof, as per ECIL rules.
- The short-listed candidates for trade test have to produce original certificates in support of educational qualifications, age, experience, caste, PWD (wherever applicable), if any, at the time of document verification.
- The application is liable for rejection at any stage of recruitment process in case of suppression / furnishing of false information, without enclosing necessary documents including Application Fee Receipt (if applicable). For queries candidates may visit the link and consult the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section.
- The candidate has to quote his/her system generated application number allotted for all future correspondence.
- All future correspondence would be through E-mail ID, furnished by the applicant in the on-line application-form or by post.
- ECIL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge/ modify the recruitment process, if need so arises, without assigning any reason.
- The services of the candidates furnishing any fake/false certificates are liable to be terminated at any stage after appointment. Apart from this, suitable action will also be initiated as per the Law of the Land. Hence, candidates are advised to submit correct certificates.
- Any Legal proceeding in respect of any matter / claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or any application in response thereto can be instituted only limited to the Courts at GHMC (Kapra Circle) alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- The ECIL reserves all rights to increase/decrease the number of vacancies or to cancel the recruitment process, in total.
- ECIL will not be responsible for any postal delay / loss in transit in submission of documents within specified time.
- The queries under RTI are entertained only up to six months from the date of publication of final results on our website/notice board.
- Request for supply of previous question papers will not be entertained.
- Candidates, who can read, write and speak Telugu & domicile of Telangana will be preferred.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Eligible candidates have to apply ‘ON-LINE’ through our website “http://careers.ecil.co.in” or “http://www.ecil.co.in”. The on-line application process will be operational from 20.12.2017 (1400 hrs.) to 05.01.2018 (1600 hrs.).
- The candidate can take a print-out of the blank application proforma provided as a link on the main page, fill up the required information (in Capital letters) as per proforma along with the application fee details and apply through on-line so that the data furnished is error-free.
- After applying on-line, the candidate is required to take the print out of registered on-line application form with system generated application serial number. Please note down your application serial number for the post applied, for future reference without fail. The candidate can take re-print of his/her registered on-line application form before the last date for On-line registration. Write the system generated on-line application serial number on the Application Fee receipt for future reference.
- For Candidates those who worked or working with ECIL as Sr. Artisan/Junior Artisan with ITI qualification plus NAC or ITI qualification plus experience of tenure based contract have to provide a copy of reliving letter/service certificate along with list of documents pertaining to date of birth, educational qualifications, experience, Caste etc., during Certificate verification process.
- The candidate has to quote advertisement number, post name and On-line system generated application number for all future correspondence.