Central Railway Recruitment for 2196 Apprentice Posts
Railway Recruitment Cell – Central Railway has published a notification for the recruitment of 2196 Apprentice vacancies in various Trades like fitter, welder, carpenter, painter, tailor etc. Eligible candidates can apply online from 01-11-2017 at 11:00 hrs to 30-11-2017 at 17:00 hrs. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
Total No. of Posts: 2196
Name of the Cluster & Unit:
- Mumbai Cluster: 1503 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon (Coaching) Wadi Bunder, Mumbai: 252 Posts
- Kalyan Diesel Shed: 50 Posts
- Kurla Diesel Shed: 56 Posts
- Sr.Dee (TRS) Kalyan: 179 Posts
- Sr.Dee (TRS) Kurla: 192 Posts
- Parel Workshop: 274 Posts
- Matunga Workshop: 446 Posts
- S & T Workshop, Byculla: 54 Posts
- Bhusawal Cluster: 341 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot: 81 Posts
- Electric Loco Shed, Bhusawal: 68 Posts
- Electric Locomotive Workshop, Bhusawal: 96 Posts
- Manmad Workshop: 48 Posts
- TMW Nasik Road: 48 Posts
- Pune Cluster: 151 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot: 30 Posts
- Diesel Loco Shed: 121 Posts
- Nagpur Cluster: 107 Posts
- Electric Loco Shed, Ajni: 48 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot: 59 Posts
- Solapur Cluster: 94 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot: 73 Posts
- Kurduwadi Workshop: 21 Posts
Candidates age limit should be between 15-24 years as on 01-11-2017. Candidates should be born between 01-11-1993 to 01-11-2002 for UR, 01-11-1988 to 01-11-2002 for SC/ ST, 01-11-1990 to 01-11-2002 for OBC. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Candidates should have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/ State Council for Vocational Training.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through SBI Payment gateway by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking/ SBI Challan etc. No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
Candidates will be selected based on merit.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.rrccr.com from 01-11-2017 at 11:00 hrs to 30-11-2017 at 17:00 hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on to the website www.rrccr.com
- Select the desired post & read the notification carefully.
- Click on Click here to proceed for online application.
- Complete the registration if he/ she would be new user.
- Complete the login details if already registered candidates.
- Fill all the details & submit the form.
- Take a print out of online application form for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 01-11-2017 at 11:00 hrs
Last Date to Apply Online: 30-11-2017 at 17:00 hrs