BHEL- Electronics Division, Bangalore, one of the Manufacturing Units of BHEL, a Maharatna Company proposes to engage 310 Nos. of Technician Apprentices (Diploma Holders) as per Apprentices Act, 1961 for ONE Year. The details are as follows:-
Technician Apprentices (Diploma Holders) Branch / Discipline: Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Mechanical Engineering/ Computer Science Engineering.
No. of Training Slots*: – 250
Candidates who have successfully passed their Diploma in the Branch/Discipline mentioned above in the years 2015/2016/2017 from recognized institution by the Government shall be eligible. Candidates should have passed qualification examination after 01.01.2015.
AGE as on 01/11/2017:
MINIMUM – 18 years MAXIMUM – 27 Years (General) 30 Years (OBC) 32 Years (SC/ST)
10 years relaxation will be given for ‘Person with Disability’ candidates. “Person with disability” means a person suffering from not less than forty per cent of any disability (Low Vision/ Loco motor disability / Hearing Impairment) as certified by a medical authority as per ‘The Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1995. Persons with not less than 40% of the relevant disability shall alone be eligible.
- Candidates may note that, if selected as Technician Apprentice, completion of training will be subject tov registration by Board of Apprenticeship Training, Southern Region, Chennai. If due to any reason BOAT refuses registration, the training will be terminated and he/she will not be issued with the relevant certificate.
- Duration of training shall be ONE Year. Engaging suitable candidates as Technician Apprentices or the completionv of training at BHEL shall not entitle such candidates/trainees any right to claim any type of employment in BHEL.
- Candidates who have undergone Apprenticeship training or job experience for a period of one year or more, afterv the attainment of the required qualification shall not be eligible to apply.
- Preference will be given to candidates having knowledge of Kannada.
- Reservation for candidates belonging to OBC, SC/ST and Person with Disability category as per extantv Government Rules/Regulations.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/ Person with Disability category should bring copy of the certificate issuedv by the Competent Authority to that effect. OBC candidates** are required to submit Other Backward Class Certificate (‘Non-Creamy Layer’) (Certificate in the format as applicable for appointment to posts under Government of India, is to be produced). OBC candidates are also required to furnish a self-undertaking that they belong to OBC (Non Creamy Layer). (Format enclosed) [Note: ** OBC Candidates: Candidates belonging to those Communities which are recognized as a backward class by the Government of India for the purpose of reservation in services as per orders contained in Department of Personnel and Training Office Memorandum No.36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 08.09.1993 (As amended from time to time).
- Non- Creamy Layer: The gross annual income of parents of the candidate should not be more than Rs. 6 lakhs or above or possessing wealth above the exemption limit as prescribed in the Wealth Tax Act for period of three consecutive years in line with DOPT OM No.36033/1/2013- Estt. (Res) dated 27th May, 2013. # Candidates belonging to ‘Person with Disability’ are required to furnish copy of duly stamped Medical Certificate (attested by Gazetted Officer) in relation to their disability from Government Hospital or Medical Board attached to Special Employment Exchange for the handicapped. The definition of Low Vision / Loco motor Disability / Hearing Impairment for Persons with Disability is as per ‘The Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1995.
- Eligible Candidates are requested to attend ‘WALK -IN -INTERVIEW’ at BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS LIMITED, ELECTRONICS DIVISION, MYSURU ROAD, BENGALURU – 560026 from 20.11.2017 (between 9.00 A.M TO 3.30 P.M. from Monday to Friday & 9.00 A.M. to 11.30 A.M. on Saturday) with the following documents:- (ORIGINAL & TWO SETS SELF-ATTESTED)
- Diploma Certificate/Provisional Certificate.
- Mark sheets of all years/semesters/consolidated mark sheet of Diploma qualificationv
- Class X / SSLC Certificate for Proof of Date of Birth.
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC*) issued by Competent Authority (If applicable) *OBC Format enclosed.
- Self-undertaking by the OBC candidate belonging to non-creamy layer. Format Enclosed.
- Disability Certificate from Competent Authority (If applicable).
Standard of Fitness:
Candidates shall have the Standard of Fitness as prescribed.
Interested and eligible candidates are advised to go through detailed instructions available with BHEL website: www.bheledn.com.