Reserve Bank of India invites applications from eligible candidates for 526 posts of “Office Attendants” in various offices of the Bank. Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive Test (Online Test) followed by Language Proficiency Test.
Applications will be accepted only Online through the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in. No other mode for submission of application is available.
Name of Post: Office Attendants
Total Posts =565
- Ahmedabad = 39
- Bengaluru = 58
- Bhopal = 45
- Chandigarh & Shimla = 47
- Chennai 10
- Guwahati =10
- Hyderabad =27
- Jammu =19
- Lucknow =13
- Kolkata =10
- Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Panaji =165
- Nagpur =09
- New Delhi =27
- Thiruvananthapuram =27
Age (as on 01/11/2017):
Between 18 and 25 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/11/1992 and not later than 01/11/1999 (both days including) are only eligible to apply. Upper age limit will be relaxed as per rule.
Educational Qualifications (as on 01/11/2017):
- A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office to which he is applying.Such qualification should be from a recognized board.
- In addition to the above, the candidate should be a domicile of the State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office to which he/she is applying for.
- The candidate should be an undergraduate as on 01/11/2017. Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualification are not eligible to apply.
- Bank reserves the right to call for any document in support of domicile status of the candidate.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category should at least have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) and rendered at least 15 years of defence service, provided they have not graduated outside the Armed Forces.
- Candidates applying to a recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/UT falling under that office.
Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of ₹10940/- per month in the scale of 10940 – 380 (4) -12460 – 440 (3) – 13780 – 520 (3) – 15340 – 690 (2) -16720 – 860 (4) – 20160 – 1180 (3) – 23700 (20 years) and other allowances, viz.; Special Compensatory Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Family Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Dearness Allowance, Grade Allowance, etc. as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Office Attendants is approximately 22,339/-.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.rbi.org.in from 17-11-2017 to 07-12-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before applying, candidate should have scan their photograph, signature & relevant documents.
- Log on to the website www.rbi.org.in.
- Click on Opportunities@RBI.
- Go to Current Vacancies—–>Vacancies.
- Select the desired post & read all the notification.
- Click on the link “Recruitment for the post of Assistant”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”
- Fill all the details & submit the form.
- Take a Printout of online application form for future use.
- Website Link Open:11.2017 to 07.12.2017.
- Payment of Test Fees (Online):11.2017 to 07.12.2017.
- Schedule of Online Test (Tentative): In the month of December 2017/January 2018. The online Test could be conducted on weekdays or weekend. RBI reserves the right to modify the number of days and dates of test depending on the number of applicants.