JKSSB invites online applications from eligible candidates for participating in the selection process for the Kashmir Division cadre posts of Assistant Storekeeper cum Clerk:-
Name of Post: Asst Storekeeper cum Clerk
Total no. of vacancies = 161
- Open Merit = 92
- RBA = 32
- SC = 13
- ALC = 05
- OSC = 03
Age as on 01.01.2017
- Not below 18 years; and
- Not above:- (a) 40 years in case of Open Merit. (b) 43 years in case of SC / ST/ RBA/ ALC/ OSC candidates. (c) 42 years in case of Physically Challenged candidates. (d) 48 years in case of Ex-Servicemen. (e) 40 years in case of candidates in Government Service/Contractual employees;
Qualification/Eligibility & Criteria for Asst Storekeeper cum clerk advertised vide No. 3/2017/01:-
- Candidate is required to be graduate from any recognized university.
- It is further clarified that graduation herein means graduation having minimum three years duration obtained after Senior Secondary School. Further, those candidates possessing 05 year’s Integrated PG Degrees after Sr. Secondary School are also eligible to apply.
- There shall be no interview/viva for these posts. Candidates shall be selected on the basis of merit obtained in a multiple choice based written test.
- There shall be negative marking in Multiple Choice Based written test.
- Any other clarification, if needed, will be given subsequently.
Fees decided by JKSSB can be paid by following means:
- Net banking/Debit Card/Credit Card (under Online Option) 2.CSC Connect (if application is submitted at CSC) 3. Challan at J&K Bank branches.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online through JKSSB’s online Application Portalwww.ssbjk.in. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Applicants are first required to go to the said Portal and register themselves by clicking on“New User? Register here” link (if not already created).
- Candidates are required to have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number for registering and creating login credentials.
- After creating login credential, candidates need to login with these credentials and are required to fill their complete information by clicking on Profile Creation Link. This is one time profile which candidate needs to fill and it will be useful to candidate for all subsequent advertisements of JKSSB. Candidate can update this information any number of times, except for certain mandatory fields (Salutation, full name (1.3), full name (1.4), full name of Father/Husband, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Email Id and Permanent Address).
- Candidate should carefully fill all the information asked in Profile and SAVE it.
- The candidate is required to upload the images of recent photograph and signature.
- Size of the photograph (passport size)(Max size–50 KB) (Ht. X Wd. = 4.5 X 3.5 Cms.).
- Size of the signature (Max size–50 KB) (Ht. X Wd. = 4.5 X 3.5 Cms.).
- Size of the Thumb Impression (Max size–50 KB) (Ht. X Wd. = 4.5 X 3.5 Cms.).
- After login with credentials, candidate can see active advertisements under Online Application Link.
- Click Here to apply link is available next to active advertisements after login.
- Candidate need to click on Click Here to apply link to apply for the advertisement.
- On clicking on Click Here to apply link, system checks candidate’s eligibility with respect to eligibility criteria required for the advertisement. If candidate does not fulfill eligibility, appropriate message of ineligibility is displayed by system.
- Only the Application of candidate fulfilling eligibility conditions will be accepted by system.
- Candidates cannot edit their Application after submission. However, candidate can cancel his application if wrongly filled, but the fee of such cancelled application will not be remitted. Candidate can then apply afresh and he/she will have to pay the fee again.
- Candidate’s Application will not be considered if fee is not paid for that application.