Indian Oil Corporation Limited, the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, Proposes to engage Apprentices at its Operating locations in Northern India in Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, J & K, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh & Uttarakhand. Applications are invited from candidates meeting the following qualification & other parameters for engagement as Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961 (as amended from time to time) in the Trade/Discipline mentioned below: A. Educational Qualification & Provisional Number of seats in Apprentice category including likely reservation shall be as follows:
Total No. of Posts: 470
- Delhi = 58
- Haryana =75
- Himachal Pradesh =17
- Jammu & Kashmir =13
- Punjab = 42
- Rajasthan = 54
- Uttar Pradesh=185
- Uttarakhand = 26
Based on 90% of the semiskilled wages of State or Central, whichever is higher, revised· periodically. An additional ` 2500/- shall be paid.
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years ( Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST,i.e. upto max of 29 years, 3 years for OBC i.e. upto max of 27 years, for the posts reserved for them).
- Candidates belonging to PWD categories shall be given age relaxation upto 10 years (upto 15 years for SC/ST and upto 13 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Candidates).The cutoff date for reckoning the age shall be 31.10.2017.
- The Corporation shall have no obligation to offer regular employment to Apprentices during and/or after the completion of the apprenticeship period.
- The candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of on-line application. Candidates are requested to apply sufficiently in advance before the closing date.
- The candidates, who are short-listed for Written Test, shall have to download their Admit Cards for appearing in the Written Test through online portal only on the notified date. Admit Cards shall not be sent by post.
- The exact date of written test/ interview shall be communicated separately. Any corrigendum/addendum etc. or updates with regard to this advertisement shall be made available on our website www.iocl.com or at (https://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/job.aspx) only. Candidates are thus advised to periodically visit our above website as all future correspondence and latest information with regards to written test/interview shall be only on our website and/ or the email provided by the candidate during application process.
- Cut Off date: The candidate must possess the prescribed qualification, age etc. as on 31.10.2017.
- All the candidates are advised to keep the printout of the online application form for reference for downloading Admit Card from IOC website (https://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/job.aspx). The candidate shall be required to give his Registration Number, password sent to his email/sms, date of birth along with Captcha details for downloading the Admit Card.
- Candidates are required to bring one ID proof in ORIGINAL – anyone from among Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Voter ID Card/Driving License/Passport – along with Admit Card at the time of Written Test.
- Candidates without Admit Card and proof of ID as stated herewith will not be allowed to take the Test.
- The candidate has to bring all original certificates, testimonials, mark sheets along with a passport size photograph and self-attested copies of certificates and mark sheets for checking before the Personal Interview. In case it is detected before the Personal Interview that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/doctored/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s) or unable to produce requisite documents , his/her candidature will stand cancelled.
- SC/ST/OBC (NCL-non-creamy layer) candidates applying for Unreserved (UR) seat shall be considered subject to their fulfilling the standards, qualification criteria as applicable to candidates belonging to General category.
How to apply:
Candidates meeting the above prescribed eligibility criteria may visit our website www.iocl.com or at (https://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/job.aspx) and apply on-line Only online mode of applications will be accepted.
DATE OF OPENING OF ONLINE APPLICATION: 17.11.2017
LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION: 26.11.2017