Central Railway Recruitment for 2196 Posts of Apprenices
Central Railway invites Application for the posts of 2196 Apprentices. Apply Online before 30th November 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Post Name: Apprentices
No of Vacancy: 2196 Posts
Pay Scale: Not Specified
Candidates should have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate.
MODE OF SELECTION:
- Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% (aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done. The panel will be on the basis of simple average of marks in the matriculation and ITI.
- For the purpose of calculation of percentage of matriculation, marks obtained by the candidates in all subjects will be reckoned and not on the basis of marks of any subject or a group of subjects.
- For the purpose of calculation of percentage of ITI marks, average marks mentioned in consolidated statement of marks for all semesters of the trade applied / marks mentioned in the Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT / SCVT, will only be reckoned.
- Imparting Training in Railway will not confer any right to the candidates for their absorption in Railway after successful completion of training. In terms of para-10 of Schedule V of the Apprenticeship Rules,1991, notified on 15.07.92 by the Ministry of Labour, it shall not be obligatory on the part of the employer to offer any employment to the Apprentice on completion of period of his/her apprenticeship training in his / her establishment. It shall not be obligatory on the part of the apprentice to accept an employment under the employer. Imparting Training in Railway will not confer any right to the candidates for their absorption in Railway after completion of Training.
- No correspondences for engagement will be entertained.
- CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL DISQUALIFY THE CANDIDATURE AND NO CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED IN THE MATTER.
- Before applying, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other criteria. If erroneously engaged, such candidates shall be summarily dismissed without notice at any stage.
- Candidature of the candidate shall be cancelled if he/she fails to produce the required original testimonials for verification or any other discrepancy noticed.
- If it is noticed by the Railway administration that the candidate has furnished wrong/fake Certificates / false certificates, the Railway administration reserves the right to discharge the candidate / selected candidate at any stage without notice, even after his/her selection to undergo training.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.rrccr.com from 01.11.2017 to 30.11.2017.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 01.11.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 30.11.2017