Union Bank of India (herein after called the Bank), a leading listed Public Sector Bank with Head Office in Mumbai and having Pan India, as well as, Overseas presence, invites On-line Applications for recruitment to the following post in Specialized Segment.
Name of Post :- Credit Officer
Total Vacancy: 200
Pay scale: 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950
The applicants intending to apply should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria specified herein below before applying. It should be noted that the eligibility criteria specified herein is the basic criteria for applying for the posts. However, merely applying for / appearing for and/or qualifying at any stage of selection process for the posts does not imply that a candidate will necessarily be eligible for employment / confer right on him / her for appointment in the Bank.
Minimum: 23 years- Maximum: 32 years
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 60% aggregate marks from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
Note: Candidates having professional qualification like MBA (Finance) / CA/ ICWA/ CFA/ FRM/ CAIIB from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies will be preferred.
Post Qualification Work Experience:
Post Qualification Work Experience in processing of credit proposals in officer cadre with any Scheduled Commercial Bank for a minimum period of two years immediately preceding the cut-off date of application as per this Notification is mandatory.
HOW TO APPLY:
The candidates can apply only online from 04.10.2017 to 21.10.2017 (both days inclusive) and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Prerequisite for applying online:
Before applying online, candidates should:
- Scan their photograph and signature, ensuring that both conform to the required specifications given as Annexure-I with this notification.
- Keep the necessary details of Educational Qualification, Post Qualification Work Experience and other personal details handy for entering in the online application.
- Create a valid personal email ID, if not already done. The email ID should be kept alive for entire duration of the recruitment process. Under no circumstances, the applicant should share email ID with any other person. Third party email ID is not permitted.
Procedure for applying online:
- The applicants are required to go to the Bank’s website “www.unionbankofindia.co.in” and click on the link “Recruitment” under “Careers” page to access the Recruitment Notification titled “UNION BANK RECRUITMENT PROJECT 2017 – 2018 (CREDIT OFFICER ) – RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION”. There will be two links named as (1) Link for Notification (2) Link for Online application. The applicant has to click on first link to download the full notification. The applicant should carefully read and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria given in the downloaded notification. If the applicant is eligible then he/she may proceed to fill the online application form available as the second link.
- The applicants should completely fill up the online application form and upload their photograph and signature, as per the specifications given in the notification under ‘Guidelines for Scanning’.
- The applicants should very carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at appropriate places and click on the “FINAL SUBMIT” button at the end of the Online Application format. Before pressing the “FINAL SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application as it cannot be changed/altered/corrected after final submission.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / Master Card / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
- If the online transaction has been successfully completed, an e-receipt, Registration Number & Password will be generated. The applicants should note their Registration Numbers and Password for future reference.
- If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then the candidates are advised to login again with their provisional registration number and password and pay the Application Fees / Intimation Charges online.
- The applicants are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and the submitted online application form.