University of Lucknow MBA Admissions 2018-19:
The University of Lucknow is a participating institution in IIM (CAT) for the admission to its various management programmes as under:
- MBA (Finance & Control).
- MBA (HR & IR).
- MBA (International Business).
- MBA (Marketing).
A candidate will be eligible to apply for the admission to the MBA programmes if he/she has completed graduation in any stream with 10+2+3 system from any university recognised b University Grants Commission. The candidate should also have secured a minimum 50% of marks at graduate level. However, for SC/ST candidates minimum pass percentage of marks at graduate level is 45%.
Candidates seeking admission to above programmes are required to complete formalities to appear in CAT 2017 and simultaneously apply to University of Lucknow giving details of their CAT 2017 registration. For detailed information and application process please visit: www.lkounvis.ac.in.
|IIM CAT||University of Lucknow|
|August 9, 2017 to September 20, 2017||August 18, 2017 to January 31, 2018|
|CAT||November 26, 2017|
- The instructions related to the online admissions are given here, which are authorized under the Act, Ordinances, Rules & Regulations of the University.
- Gap Certificate: If there is gap in taking admission after graduation/qualifying examination, then a certificate by the Notary on Rs. 10.00 Stamp paper has to be submitted at the time of admission.
- Candidates who want to avail the benefit of reservation or zero fees have to give the details of the related certificates during the filling of the Online application form. No candidate will get the permission for any change in weightage or reservation after the form is submitted.
- The detailed information of the admission procedure will be displayed on the University website. Candidates are advised to check for updates regularly on the University website.
- After declaration of the merit list a copy of the list will be displayed on the University website. The candidate himself/herself will find his/her merit number from the merit list. The merit list will not be published in the newspaper.
- The Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes candidates originally belonging to Uttar Pradesh will be given the benefit of reservation. Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes candidates of other states will be treated as general.
- All fees deposited at the time of registration will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- As directed by the Hon’ble Supreme Court, action will be taken against the students who indulge in incidence like ragging during studentship.
- Those candidates who have been expelled from any college/institution or found guilty under Indian Penal Code are not eligible to apply for any course in the University of Lucknow.
- Reservation and income certificates shall be verified on internet.