The Staff Selection Commission conducted Computer based Examination for recruitment of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF Examination, 2017(Paper-I) from 01.07.2017 to 07.07.2017.
- Representations received from the candidates regarding Answer Keys were carefully examined. Modified Answer Keys, wherever required, were used for evaluation.
- Based on the cut-off fixed by the Commission in Paper-I, the following are details of candidates qualified in Paper-I for appearing in PET/PST/ Paper-II :-
|Cut off Marks||90.25||90.00||102.00||43.00||117.25|
In addition to number of UR candidates shown in the table, 10237 – OBC, 1478 -SC, 666-ST candidates are also provisionally qualifying at UR cut-off subject to fulfilment of all eligibility criteria of UR category.
|Cut off Marks||84.75||81.00||97.75||112.50|
*In addition to number of UR candidates shown in the table, 1170 -OBC,170- SC,48- ST candidates are also provisionally qualifying at UR cut-off subject to fulfilment of all eligibility criteria for UR category.
- Qualified candidates will be called for PET/PST to be conducted by the Nodal Force/Agency.
- It has been decided that Paper-II of the above Examination will be held on 15.12.2017. PET/PST is tentatively scheduled to be commenced in the month of September, 2017. Candidates are advised to follow the websites of Regional Offices of the Commission regarding issue of Admission Certificate.
- The category status in respect of the candidates belonging to reserve categories has been indicated along with their roll numbers. It is important for such candidates to note that they have been declared qualified only for the category mentioned against their Roll Number. If his/her actual category does not match, he/she may not be eligible to be included in the list. It is, therefore, in the interest of the candidates concerned to contact immediately the respective Regional Offices of the Commission in all such cases, if they face any such issue.
- Marks of the candidates will be placed on the Commission’s website www.ssc.nic.in. Shortly.