SSC Stenographers (Grade C & D) Examination, 2017 – Download Admit Card
- Please ensure that you are not in possession of any prohibited items and you must ensure that you only have your Admit Card and ID proof (in original) with you.
- On the Computer Screen available in front of you, you are required to type your Roll Number & PASSWORD as indicated on your Admit Card.
- Please read the Instructions carefully, then click on “I HAVE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS”.
- You will be required to go through a SAMPLE TEST before you access the Main Exam.
- You are requested to avoid touching the wires and cables as it could lead to the computer shutting down.
- In case you face any technical issue while logging into the examination or during the examination, please contact the Invigilator immediately to address the issue.
- In the event of any technical issue faced during the exam, Candidates are requested to be seated inside the lab for further instructions by the examination conducting authority. Any candidate walking out of the lab before the completion of the exam time i.e. the stipulated 2 hours, without the permission of examination functionaries such candidates under any circumstances will not be permitted to re-enter the examination lab and it may also be noted that his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- Please make sure you sign in the space provided against your details in the Attendance Sheet. Signing on the Attendance Sheet is mandatory and without signing the attendance sheet your candidature will be NULL and VOID.
- You have to fill and sign the Admission Certificate (Commission’s Copy), and affix your LEFT HAND THUMB IMPRESSION at the given space. On the reverse side of the Admission Certificate (Commission’s Copy), please write the Certification Statement in your running handwriting and affix your signature.
- The Admission Certificate (Commission’s Copy) should be handed over to the Invigilator.
- All Exam Labs are under Video Surveillance and all activities of candidates are being closely monitored. You are therefore strictly cautioned not to indulge in any unfair means. Such activities would lead to cancellation of your candidature for this exam and you may also be debarred from future exams conducted by the Commission.
ADMISSION CERTIFICATE DOWNLOAD
|Shri Biswajit Bandopadhyay||Staff Selection Commission Nizam Palace,1st M.S.O. Building (8th Floor) 234/4, A.J.C. Bose Road,||033-22904424||Eastern Region|
|Shri S. Gopalan||Staff Selection Commission Kendriya Sadan, 1st Floor’E’ Wing, 2nd Block, Koramangala||080-25527342||Kerala Karnataka Region|
|Shri A. Murugaiyan||Staff Selection Commission 2nd Floor EVK Sampath Building,DPI Campus, College Road,||044-28275568||Southern Region|
|Smt. Debolina Thakur||Staff Selection Commission S.K. Baruah Road,Rukmini Nagar, Dispur,||0361-2224779||North Eastern Region|
|Shri Kishor B. Jagtap||Staff Selection Commission 1st Floor, South Wing,Pratishtha Bhawan (Old CGO Building)101 M.K. Road||022-22019118||Western Region|
|Shri V. M. Patva||Staff Selection Commission Nishant Villa, F-Jalvihar Colony||0771-2423678||Madhya Pradesh Region|
|Shri Jaiprakash Garg||Staff Selection Commission 8, A-B, Beli Road||0532-2250372||Central Region|
|Shri Wren Mishra||Staff Selection Commission Block No.3, Ground Floor Kendriya Sadan, Sector – 9||09915509204, 09915509331||North Western Region|
|Shri Vilas S. Burde||Staff Selection Commission Block No. 12, 5th Floor, CGO Complex Lodhi Road,||011-24363343||Northern Region|