Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2017
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Visakhapatnam belongs to the prestigious IIM family of business schools. It was established by the Government of India in 2015 in the picturesque city of Visakhapatnam, India.
The vision of IIM Visakhapatnam is to emerge as a globally-recognized Institute of Eminence, with demonstrated excellence in Management Education and Research. As a part of its endeavour to further strengthen its functions and activities, the Institute is aiming to fill up the following support-positions:
- Administrative Officer (General Administration).
- Junior Engineer,
- Senior Library and Info Assistant.
- Store and Purchase Officer.
Please visit www.iimv.ac.in/careers for details and applying.
Instructions for applicants:
- Download the prescribed “Application Format” from the link given below.
- Fill up the details at your convenience, by following the instructions given in the “Application Format”.
- Please save the file in MS Word or PDF format.
- When ready with the file as above, please click on “Apply” from the row of the post that you wish to apply for. This opens an “Online Application Form” that captures basic details.
- Fill all the details in the “Online Application Form” carefully and upload the file in the MS Word or PDF format (prepared in step 3 above).
- Any file uploaded which is not in the prescribed “Application Format” will not be considered and hence the entire application will be rejected.
- Click on the “Submit” button. Please note that when once “submitted”, the application cannot be modified or resubmitted.
- Please ensure that the application is “submitted” by the prescribed closing date/time.
- If your application is successfully “submitted”, you will receive a “Thank You” message along with application reference number. Please keep it for your records.
In case of any difficulty in filling / submitting the online application, please send mail to email@example.com by giving your name and contact details and clearly describe the specific issue. Any other mail correspondence will not be entertained.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR APPLICATION BY EMAIL OR AS A HARD COPY BY POST/COURIER. ONLY APPLICATIONS RECEIVED THROUGH THE ONLINE MODE WILL BE TREATED AS VALID AND PROCESSED.