Northern Railway Recruitment for Medical and Para-Medical Staff – 600 Posts
Northern Railway Recruitment for 600 Posts: Walk-in-Interview: Southern Railway, Chennai Division requires immediately the following Medical Personnel and Para Medical Personnel for their Divisional Railway Hospital, Arakkonam (Designated Hospital for managing COVID-19) on contract basis for a period of maximum 3 months. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Walk-in-Interview w.e.f 15-04-2020.
Venue: Southern Railway Health Unit, Poonamalle High Road, Egmore, opp. Dina Thanthi office.
- Date : 1) 15.04.2020 – for Contract Medical Practitioners (Doctors)
- 2). 16.04.2020 for Nursing Staff
- 3) 17.04.2020 for Lab Assistant, Radiographer, Hospital Attendant and House Keeping Assistant.
Time : 11.00 hrs to 15.00 hrs
Age Limit (as on 01-04-2020)
- Upper Age Limit: As per post.
- 1. Relaxation of 5 years of age for SC/ST candidates.
- 2. Relaxation of 3 years of age for OBC Non Creamy layer candidates.
3. Relaxation of 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates [Only Posts of Lab Technician suitable for PWD (OH, HH) candidates]
Qualification: Qualification required as per post: For more information read complete advertisement attached below:
|S No||Post Name||Total||Monthly Remuneration|
|1.||Contract Medical Practitioner (DOCTORS)||72||Rs.75000/- fixed In case of specialists Rs.95000/- fixed|
|2.||Nursing Staff||120||Rs.44900/- in Level-7 (plus DA & other allowances admissible.)|
|3.||Lab Assistant||24||Rs.21,700/- in Level-3 (plus DA & other allowances admissible.)|
|4.||Radiographer||24||Rs.29,200/- in Level-5 (plus DA & other allowances admissible.)|
|5||Hospital Attendant||120||Rs.18000/- in Level-1 (plus DA & other allowances admissible.)|
|6.||Housekeeping Assistant||240||Rs.18000/- in Level-1 (plus DA & other allowances admissible.)|